Almost a month late na for completion, but still hoping it will be completed by mid October. Anyway it’s almost done with some balance finishes here and there…
Here’s the latest photos:
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Wow! Ang ganda ng mansion ng mga Dimalibot... Hindi ko kayang libutin yan a... Wala ako masabi talaga... the best friend..
Anyway, see you on October 12.. Manggugulo na naman ako for 3 days...
Ingat. Musta kina Nanay, Tatay and the rest of Dimalibot gang..
Wow! After 7 long years i am back to blogging again. My last post was Sept 03 2010 to be exact. I guess I need to start writing again, have to start composing narratives again. I think i’m a bit rusty but i’ll get there. Kahit wala ako reader, i will still try to write again :)
Comments
Anyway, see you on October 12.. Manggugulo na naman ako for 3 days...
Ingat. Musta kina Nanay, Tatay and the rest of Dimalibot gang..