And look what I got... so hapeeeee!!!! Thanks so much labs, and thanks to all the friends who remember... And most specially, thanks be to God for all the wonderful years I have been given, I am truly blessed...
Last March 10 was Lola's 96th birthday and all of us have arranged some get together party for her. Lahat kami apo pitched in a certain amount para sa handa and they had the party from 4pm till 8pm. Just a close get together with the whole clan and some visitors from around our compound. All in all she has a wonderful time..with much crying and laughing and being so excited about the whole thing, tatlo daw cake nya hehehe...y..un nga lang we are not there to celebrate with her pero we make it up by calling that day... Imagine 96 years old!! whew.... Happy Birthday Lola Mary...we love you...
Just came back from a wonderful dinner that Labs has arranged for us. I’m so happy and so full & bloated too, ate too much hehe…sayans I forgot to bring our camera. Thanks Labs and happy anniversary again…
Comments