Wala lang...

Napansin ko lang na di na ko nakaka-update dito ng madalas, ewan nga ba...when I started this I thought that I can at least do it on a daily basis, initially yes but as the time goes and when I changed work everything changes too, there's so many things to do and updating becomes the last priority.

Sa work naman I'm having too much responsibility and the whole 9hrs work just passes by quickly, now I even have lunch time meeting...one hour out of the whole working day to do want I need to do and my company still opt to schedule lunchtime meeting...hay...that's the price I guess...

Hubby will visit pinas this April, I can't come so I'll just do my vacation this coming June, tagal pa nun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…