Another Site Assigment..

I am now assigned again at site, Tuas South to be exact, malapit lang naman sa second link going to Malaysia...we're even joking about staying in JB would be easier travel wise...

No choice, have to abide...so I will be here until May next year that is if the project will have no delays on completion.

So for the the next 9mos my life will be getting up at 5.45am, leaving the house and rushing for the train at 6.15am, catching-up the bus service by 7am and traveling another 35min to arrive on site...huhuhu...

One bright side though, we get to leave the site by 5pm....but then it will be 5.45pm by the time I am at Jurong East interchange....

I think I need another career move, what dya think?? or agree with Eric on buying the car....
esep esep....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan