How time flies….

Here’s what happened so far:
- The new job is too far from home, a two hour travel just going there but I am still thankful that I have this job even with this on-going crisis
- March was spent adjusting to the new job, work okay compared to previous jobs, I don’t have much work load, it somehow helps that I am on the client side nyehehe
- Went back for a short visit during holy week and attended Madam Ofie’s 25th wedding anniversary, that was nice coz we get to dressed up formally…so much fun
- Went for Mico’s dedication and MJ baptismal, that was nice being ninong and ninang
- Had some fun attending team building at the office, the next one will be paintball whatever daw
- Eric is so busy with his bowling game with SAMA and some golf
- Had the May1 labor day spent spring cleaning, as in naki-isa sa labor day, it was a long week end just shopping and eating
- Rachel went back for Tatay’s May 1 bday, the family and kids are all well

Not too much eh, but the time comes and goes so quickly and now it’s almost mid May..
That’s all I guess, I hope I can update this as much as I want too….
Kahiya naman kasi dun sa tatlo kong readers at ala mabasa hehehe….
Hi ya all……..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…