Driving License renewal

Renewed my driving license today and it drove me nuts.

I was told that renewing it at Lemery LTO will be faster compared to LTO Batangas so there we went. Kaso it still took me half day until 1pm to finally get my hand on that license ID. I was so pissed off coz I’ve still so much to do and I feel I have wasted much time waiting for a process that should have been done 1hour tops.

I guess I am a spoiled already by Singaporeans efficiency in public service, how I wish Philippine system be improved a little bit at a time to at least be where Singapore is right now in terms of public service.

Kahit ilang daan taon ka na yata sa labas ng bansa, pag bumalik ka at ganun pa din ang sistema e kakalungkot isipin na talagang walang pagbabago sa lupang hinirang…hay layp in da pilipins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan