What I'll miss…

Eto ang mga ma-mi-miss ko dito sa kumpanyang ito:
- uncle driver from our morning bus service
- uncle driver from our evening bus service
- the free transport and the 5 min walk from our house to the bus pick-up point
- the 10min drive from pick-up point to work place, lapit lang noh!?
- food sa canteen kahit na apat na taon na yung menu nila
- Fish & Chip pag Tuesday, Fish soup pag Wednesday, Briyani Rice pag Friday
- my cubicle, my chair, my pillow, my pc (bago ko ba naayos ergonomically ang aking work station noh!)
- all the girlie abubots on my desk, some have to be given away before I leave
- free access to internet anytime I want, need I say more?
- updating this blog anytime I want
- unlimited use of phone line for chikahan
- able to use hp anytime I want
- not a single person to report to, my accountability is to the project I am handling.
- colleagues I have worked with, some become friends, some are pains in the ass.

Feeling senti…but on the other hand…yeheyyyy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…