Still on Labs birthday..

Last Saturday was a blast. We were up and running at 7am. While Rach cleans up me and hubby went out to buy what we need for dish preparation. I was cooking by 10am until 4pm in the afternoon. Luckily I have the two for assistance, at least di na ko nag gayat gayat…

By 6pm, visitors kept on coming until 8pm. There were so many of them that I overlooked to entertain some friends. Parang fiesta ang bday ni labs. He was so happy dahil ngayon lang kami nag handa during his special day. Normally I will just buy a cake and ice cream or cook something and we will celebrate alone. This time, he wants to treat most of his friends. Anyway the party turns out well, almost all his pinoy colleagues came and so our common friends…It lasts until 2am with the first one leaving at 10pm…Siempre as per norm, nagkantahan pa sila….


By Sunday I was so tired that I felt like it was an aftermath of a typical fiesta celebration sap robins…Around lunch time; Alan, Sonia, Ariel and the two kids came back again and another round of eating, drinking and singing was done until 6pm…kay saya ulit ng baranggay and buti na lang di kami nasasaway ng kapitbahay or worse ng pulis hehehe…



7pm after they all left we went out and saw the latest Harry Potter movie (Goblet of Fire) which we have been trying to see for 2days last week with no luck.

There goes our week-end…..

Monday – after work we went out for dinner at Kuali (Suntec). This time dinner was for his non-pinoy friends from work. We had good conversations, good food and great company. Finally I’ve met some of his work colleagues. We stayed out until 10.30pm and were at home by 11.30pm, and I feel so tired by then….my aging bones heh….

All in all it was a great way to celebrate a 33rd birthday….so dear hubby Happy Birthday again….Good health and many happy returns to come….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…