Another Last Day...

Yap, after three months of working with Foster Wheeler I'm moving on again...Today was my last day at the office and I feel a bit sad.
During my three months I feel that I have assimilated well into their system and the people are much more cooperative compared to my previous work place...oh well, I couldn't really turn down a very good offer so I have to take this latest opportunity...sabi nga ng marami dito sa singapore pera-pera lang yan hehe...

I'll be starting immediately at Jacobs Engg this coming Monday, 20th of Feb. Hopefully I'll stay put for while...I'll give myself a year at least...

So wish me luck on my new adventure...new adjustment, new faces, new system, another learning curve and hopefully another notch in my career....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…