Breakfast, Heavy Lunch and a much heavier Dinner....

Three months into my moving downtown and I feel that I have gained so much weight already...

I am taking breakfast as normal but then when the time comes for lunch all my resolve to eat less just simply dissolves with so many choices around me, besides lunch time is so late (12.45pm).

When I was in SMO I will only take veggie during lunch time and some fruits during tea break. But here I can finish off the whole plate of pasta at Hans or a plate of local food at hawker center...And since going home took about 45min train travel, by the time I arrived at Sembawang I feel so hungry that I can finished off the whole order of claypot rice or whatever it is we're having....I haven't eaten this heavy before as I was really trying to lose weight but now I feel that my middle is starting to expand again huhuhu, I really need to discipline myself OR maka-enroll na lang sa slimming saloon....sounds so vain but I am really considering it as last resort....

Next month I'll be moving again and this time it's a bit away from town so probably back to blah food again, I hope I can lose a bit of flab then....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan