Tuesday with Morrie

I thought I'm done with reading, you see I will start on one book and later will put it down after a few pages, it's been like this for quite some time now, I couldn’t finish one book, nothing seems to interest me lately and so I thought I'm done with all the reading in my life.... basically I’m trying to find something interesting to read, until I got my hands on this book...I couldn't put it down and I was reading it during my train ride but I think I have to finish it at home coz I’m sure I’ll cry on some parts of it...

It’s a book about life, how to live it…it’s about what’s more important in life, it’s about death and how to accept it and it’s about what the culture dictates is right but does not mean necessarily the real thing….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…