Book buying binge….

I was on buying spree this week-end and mostly bought books, I was at borders yesterday evening and as usual when I am around these shelves and shelves of various books I am completely done. Anyway, now I really have to do some catch-up reading coz I ended up buying about 8 books (not that many but to me it’s a lot already…)

Here’s what I bought:
1. Maid in Singapore – by Crisanta Sampang (got curious because she worked as a maid here and ended up as a filmmaker based in Vancouver – interesting huh?!)
2. Adrian Mole series – 3 books series by Sue Townsend (I find it funny)
3. Three books by David Sedaris (SantaLand Diaries, Naked, Me Talk Pretty one Day) – as recommended by sis Wena, she said he is funny like Jessica Zafra kind of funny
4. One book by Mitch Albom – forgot the title, something to do with relationship with mothers…

So now I have lots to read before going to bed and during my train ride…pahinga muna ipod…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…