It's been three years….

Three years ago around this time, I am having my make-up done while giving instructions on how to get the flowers from the shop. Labs were in town trying to guide my in-laws on how to get to our house….three years ago by 12noon we’re married. Now it still feels like we’ve just been married, the three years we’ve spent together was the most beautiful time of my life. Our love has never waned and we still says “love you” in the evening before going to sleep and morning time after waking up. It’s not a routine thing. It is our way of saying that we are so in love with each other after all these years.

I cannot imagine my life without him by my side. For me it’s so fortunate that we are living here, outside our own country, having each other only to lean on to. Yes, we do have friends but still, our best friends are ourselves to each other. We are always together, be it hanging around, going around town and doing things together. As I was saying to him the other day, I guess if we were in Pinas we will not grow this close together, he asked why? And I told him because we’ll have different set of friends to hang around with and we have the rest of our family as distractions too. So it’s really a blessing that we are together, growing closer and loving each other for the rest of our lives. Of course, it’s not a perfect togetherness but we balance each other. And I am so grateful that he loves me so much as I love him.

So Labs, happy third year anniversary and I pray to God that He will continue to bless us for the rest of our lives.
San tayo mamaya??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…