Pagbibinata…..

I have to write this down, my eldest nephew is 10 and this summer he started to be aware of the opposite gender. It started when their neighbor went over to their place to play. Normally, my nephews will not go out of their house to play with other kids, they are just contented to play with each other and within their front yard but then with the 5yr gap between the two boys, the older one is growing fast and the common interest between the two are waning. So this girl went over to their place and according to my sister was asking my nephew to come and play computers dun sa me kanto. That started it, and every now & then they will play at home and whenever I called up, they will answer me with "Tita, we have a new friend, gusto mo kausapin mo?"...

The changes were not noticeable at first but then when it did, we all became amused by it. Like yesterday the kapitbahay came by and nephew #1 immediately took a bath and sprayed perfume on him…halimuyak daw sa buong bahay hahaha!!.....and there is now a permanent chair on their side of the wall and nephew #1 is always on the look out kung lalabas na si kapitbahay. My sister was saying that he's turning so dark because he is always in the garden at pasulyap sulyap sa me gate, waiting for the kapitbahay. The latest tale is that last night he was over the other side and was karaoke singing with the kapitbahay and this morning, ask her mother to download the song "skyline pigeon fly", saying it inspires him...heh!

And here's the most amusing of all, the reaction of Lola #2 - "Hindi puede, I will prevent it!", and my sister reaction "Hindi naman, kalaro lang yun"….
In denial si sistah!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…