Vitamin Deficiency

Since I am always feeling tired, the only conclusion that I can think of is I am lacking in some vitamins so off I go yesterday to browse the shelves of local drug store here. I am particularly looking into the type of vitamin supplements that will apply to whatever I am in lack of. I always feel tired, I feel stressed and my vertigo is now a continuous thing. Finally after quite a while, with almost reading every supplements there is, I found a Vitamin B Complex with this description “For fatigue, stress, irritability and lack of energy“. So grab it I did and start taking it last night. Hopefully it will help me….Another type of supplement I’ve found contains Ginko Biloba which is good for vertigo daw. I did not buy it yet because I don’t want to take too much tablets. We’ll see first how it goes with this Vitamin B Complex. Anyway a year ago I was taking Vitamin C & Vitamin E as supplements but with all the negative feedback I am reading on too much in-take makes me stop taking them. Maybe I should start again…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…