Happy Birthday Iel….



Today is Liel's 11th birthday. Ang bilis talaga ng panahon, dati rati si Iel ay tabatsingtsing na bata pa na sa kakapalan ng buhok ay itsurang sumo wrestler lalo na kapag nakapusod. He grew up at my sis in-laws place and he was really into watching so much tv. Wala kasing kalaro nung bata pa sya so parang loner and doesn’t want any other kids to play with….sus kung pag-gabutan ba si tisay hehehe…. And take note dati wag mong babatiin yan kasi sobrang suplado sa personal. Kala nga namin super pilyo sya pag lumaki pero ngayon super bait na sya. What really stands on my mind was the one time I visited him at their place and he wants to come with me to the city, I was meeting one of my friends then…so I have no choice, I think he was around 3yrs old that time. He came with me and I was driving and I was so afraid he'll be hurt and still he ended up with a bump on his forehead caused by my heavy feet on the accelerator, so when we go back to our barrio he was in front of me at the wheel, me being afraid to let him sit on his own at the back…..sows di naman uso yung child seat sa probins no!!...

Iel also loves to eat and he likes to eat veggies, so sino bang bata ang kumakain ng gulay ng hindi pinipilit…si Iel lang….and he will associate all those things around him with food re: the red open and close parenthesis are hotdogs, the green house on the corner street as cake, the logo of some bank as labanos…hehehe…
and if you see him with his Tatay sa palengke he'll be carrying "tuyo"….don't know why but he likes the smell….siguro mga 4yrs old pa lang sya nun.

Time really flies, now he has a mind of his own and he now prefers his own choices. Ala na role si sistah….soon he'll want total independence. Just called him yesterday and all he wants for his birthday is for them to go out probably in Alabang, taya daw sya or gusto daw nya kumain sa Josephine sa Tagaytay..... Pag pumunta daw sila Alabang maybe he'll see something that he wants to buy. Binata na talaga si bunso…

So Leo Gabriel, happy birthday to you and we all love you…..Enjoy your day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan