T'was too long already....

It was too long already from my last entry, I don't want to say it's my work again but it is my work again heh..

Eto na lang mga highlights:
1. Tuwa daw si Vince sa banda ng musiko, remember fiestahan days these days...
2. Me bagyo (Caloy) last Saturday sa Southern Luzon, meaning Batangas was hit..all is well naman sa bahay except sa mga halaman ni itang...
3. Tuloy ang uwi namin this coming June and I will only be able to have a week vacation at most...hay...

K, that's it...and yah we have watched MI-3, and will watch tomorrow Vinci Code...lots of movies to watch this summer...

I guess, summer will soon be over (specially sa Pinas) and I haven't been to the beach yet...hay...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…