Being Sick and Feeling Helpless.......

Right now I’m a bit disconcerted because my uncle went for a major surgery to remove part of his intestine and part of the gall bladder. I heard he has too much equipment on him right now and it will still take a week for him to be released from the hospital…
So far the doctor says it looks okay and that it looks benign, but still my uncle age is a factor in him being able to recover fast….
When I called and had the chance to talk to him for a few minutes he said one thing “ipagdasal mo ako”….
I think he has this fear….the fear of the unthinkable….I assure him it will be all right and that it is better for him not to think too much about him and try to recover fast…

Sabi nga kasi tao lamang tayo ay andun ang takot sa maaring mangyari…kahit ako pag naiisip ko ang tungkol sa pag tanda at pagkakasakit ay nara-rattle ako what more kung ikaw mismo ang andun sa place ni uncle…pero sabi nga:
“I refuse to submit to fear for “God hath not given me the spirit of fear; but of power and of love, and of sound of mind” (2 Timothy 1.7)’

Anyway I hope he’ll get better and still will have long life to live….he’s still young and he has to fight this one through faith….

I’ll pray for you uncle Fred…get well soon…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan