How many cups per day?

Yeah, I was having a sandwich for lunch and suddenly thought about how many cups of coffee I am drinking in a day??...

Well, On week-ends only one cup in the morning during breakfast but from Monday to Friday, in the office I'll take a cup of black coffee with a bit of sugar in the morning, another cup during 10am break, then lunch is another cup of cappuchino and another cup again around 3pm or 4pm. Coffee intake varies with black, black with sugar, cappuchino and cafe mocha....me coffee machine kasi na libre, sows...

And how many months I'm doing this already?? since I start working here in Singapore, that's about 8years already hmmmm....

I think I have to stop drinking too much coffee, kaya yata nerbyosa na ako these days.
This time I should really limit myself to one cup a day.
Some days I alternate to drinking green tea then after a while goes back & stay with addicting coffee again. Medyo boring kasi ang green tea though they say it's more healthy. I want to try some flower tea but I still have to buy those & buy also a small tea maker...
So no more cup'a for a while...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan