Too much time now…

Well, after 9mos of grueling work in the previous company;
9mos of being so tense and stressed out that at some point in time I feel like crying already;
9mos of doing the most difficult project I have ever handled;
the project that caused me to leave the company I enjoyed working for;
the project that got me thinking “this stress is not healthy anymore”, “this stress is not worth it”, “time to move on”, etc, etc….

And I did move on…to a new company, same skill but different business nature.
The 1st month was a bit hectic, I joined at the time there’s a bid submission so it was a busy month.
The 2nd month was winding down and getting familiar with system and attending few trainings.
The 3rd and 4th month was totally nothing exciting, nothing challenging. It was a month of less work load, too much free time.
Going on to the 5th month now and every day is a bit of struggle to find something meaningful to read, to do, to re-do.
Done some sample projects, done some project scenarios using the latest software version, done some re-numbering of project details to suit the procedures….
All in all, basically done the most menial and boring task I can think of to pass the time….
wahhh I’m so bored already.

I am thinking why can’t I have something in between, the last job & this job is so extreme-extreme that found myself complaining as I have complained before….
(I know, it’s very bad of me to complain and I am guilty also…and I dun’ want to lose this job since it’s helping me a lot on the financial aspect of life)

There’s no satisfying a human being eh….
Sabi nga nila: “pasensya na po, tao lamang…….”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…