Wala na si Madona…

I think I have previously written here about our likings for pet and the latest one being our myna bird we call Madona.
Sad to say, and I’ve only learned of it yesterday, Madona has passed away a week ago huhuhu…
Siguro because of the change in her cage location and the disturbance of the construction activity kaya namatay.
Nalungkot siguro, kasi we temporarily ask our neighbor to house and feed her, ayun nalungkot siguro.
Sayang talaga coz we had her for quite a long time, more than 10years I think?
And she can talk a bit also like “tao po”, “me tao”, “kumain ka na?”, “si rigor?”, konti words lang actually pero so amusing lalo na pag me bisita.
Last time I went back, she’s a bit still and my cousin was saying that some says myna birds if moved will not talk anymore, parang disoriented.
Di lang na-disorient, namatay pa…tsk tsk sayang..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan