Ang awit ni Jolo

Kuento pa rin ni Wena:

So gumawa ng ng short poem si Iel, ito si Jolo gumawa naman daw ng kanta, nilapatan pa ng tono at pina video pa sa kanyang ina...gusto pa e ipa-post daw sa youtube
hehe si Jolo talaga....

"Don't Leave Me Behind"- words and music by Jolo marquez feb 12, 2009

why did you leave me, why did you leave me
dont leave me like this, dont leave me like this
dont break my heart on you, i'm sorry for you
wait and i will say i'm sorry, stop and i will get your heart to love me again
i will guide you for my life, i will not give your heart to someone
just pick me, just pick me...
hurry up and forgive me, just please forgive me
i love you very much, i love you very much
build me a heart again and love me again
dont shut down my heart because i will die if i dont have a heart
please forgive me at once, please forgive me
i cannot help myself
my heart is hurting me
it will stop if you forgive me
just please forgive me
just love me again and i will not live you behind
stick with me i will follow you everywhere
i will not be mean to you
i will love you, yes forgive me
forgive me
thank you, forgive me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…