June'06 Vacation Updates

My flight is delayed until 6pm today and while I sit here at departure area waiting for time, I sit and ponder in what has happened on my one week vacation. The only regret that I have is that I did not have enough time to eat some local fruits like avocado, atis, langka, Indian mango at gulay na bulanglang….I’ve only managed to eat santol, nilagang mani at mais…well there will always be a next time…

Okay, let me do a daily write-up of activities that we did for the last one week….

16-June, flight home. Arrived early at the airport and was on our way home by 3pm. Kasama ang mga peborit pamangkins so as usual daan muna kami sa meryendahan bago umwi, arrived home at 5.30pm

17-June, Saturday and whole day was spent at home with the peborit pamangkins, kakatuwa kasi si Vince at marunong ng magsalita ng lobo, yoya (lola), tuta (tita hehehe), batu (baso), atu (aso) at yayibee (Jollibee, of course..), Vince is 1.5yrs old…Si Ally naman ay super lusog din at panay buga ng laway hehehe (she’s 5mos old), Jolo at almost 7yrs old is super kulit at me monologue lagi sa dami ng kuento, si Iel ay nag bibinata na at tahimik pa rin and super tangkad for a 12yrs old…


At about 5pm went to attend mass service at barrio chapel and dinner was at Wena para
sa get together reunion naming magkakapatid, saya nun…

18-June, After lunch went to SM for much needed shopping and groceries, again with the kids and as usual laging gusto eh sa Jollibee kumain…hay…lakas talaga ng Jolibee sa mga bata…

19-June, went back to SM for my personal shopping.
I was only able to find Pugad Baboy 18 and can’t complete my collection (PG 2 & 9 still missed out).

Movie wise still no luck on completing my C. Montano movies, can’t find “Panaghoy sa Suba”, “Rizal”, “Bagong Buwan”; couldn’t find “Hihintayin kita sa Langit” at ang super tagal ko nang hinahanap na “Petrang Kabayo”…”Pagdadalaga ni Maximo” is not yet available and I was able to get only “Legal Wife”. I did not go to Manila so I don’t have any idea if all these were available there….

Music cd, I was able to buy one “Parokya ni Edgar” cd for my eclectic taste, andun yung peborit namin ni Papa Eric yung “Papa Cologne” hehehe..

Did also some Levi’s shopping for me and Eric as it’s much cheaper compared to Singapore.

20-June, meet-up with bespren Beth & May whom I’ve known for more than half of my life na yata..

Went first to Carmel for a visit together with Inay, Malou, Rigor, Vince & Ally…pray for petitions and as always for my case, ask for thanksgiving mass for all the blessings received. Then we went over to May’s place first for pre-chika and lunch was at Lipa Grill. Food was okay, crispy pata was good and the place is nice with small kubo scattered among the gardens, kay sarap ng hangin habang kumakain, nice change for usual eating out with the kids hehehe…

After lunch, went to Robinson for the meet-up, Inay & the rest went home ahead while I waited for May & Beth to show-up….Saya namin talaga, we just sat up at Pizza hut for some soup & pizza and while away the whole afternoon updating each other on what has been happening to each of us. We have covered lots of topics: amusing topics, amazing topics, health, life at late 30’s and goin’ forties, beauty rituals now that we’re aging, the kids they have, the kids that I don’t have, the husbands….whew kulang pa oras namin and hopefully the next time we meet we’ll have more time…We have to break-up early as Beth still needs to drive back to Manila and I have to take the bus ride back to Bauan…Imagine 22years of being friends and still the bond is there, we’re so lucky to have each other..

21-June, just stayed at home and went to palengke to buy some things, enjoyed watching Vince for his antics and Ally for just being so cute…

22-June, time for dental care then in the afternoon went back to SM and bought de latas to bring back. Bumili na rin ng boy bawang hehehe…

Settled also the menu for Inay’s 60th bday celebration…

23-June, Madir’s 60th bday…
Morning time was spent cleaning house and putting up curtains. Celebrations started at 2pm with Inay’s El shadai group doing a service which lasted until 4pm, enough time to set-up the catered food. It was a great time which lasted until 10.30pm kasi me videoke and sing to death kami lahat hehehe…This celebration was totally different from Tay’s last year celebration and I guess this suits Inay who have so many friends outside the family so reunion of sort is not possible…All in all I think she’s happy for the turn-out that day…

24-June, a post-celebration as we went for a swim at El Madero in Lipa city. Maganda yung place, farm and resort which have 4pools, 2 of which is private if you prefer, one big pool each for kids and adults. Enjoy ulit ang mga kids together with all pamangkin sa pinsan from Inay’s side of the family….enjoy na enjoy sa kaka swimming ang lahat….

My friends from AdU joined us on that day and we have great time catching-up. I was thankful that Dex, Ghe with their kids & Allan had the time to drive from Manila just so we can see each other as always during my short visit…every time umuwi ako they have time, super suerte ko sa friends…….

25-June, right now here at the airport, masakit na puwet, inip na inip na sa kakaintay ng oras and as usual with my suplada façade wala pa rin akong kachikahan, hay…9.30pm pa ko dating ng Singapore and I have to work tomorrow…All the days that I was home I was having a hard time to sleep restfully maybe because Eric was not there and naturally I miss him. Imagine I am in bed at 8pm and awake by 6am….whew…eto ako ngayon antok na antok but have to be alert at baka mapaaga pa flight (asa pa!!)…eto at me pakain daw….

Anyway enjoy naman ako and hopefully makauwi ulit sa December…(tagal pa nun)

Tapos na po!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan