They're singing Christmas songs already…

I can't help but laugh out loud when last Sept 1st I saw on TFC morning channel the Company singing christmas carols and all of them including the show host were wearing santa's hat…Trulili malapit na ang pasko sa pinas..."ber" months na nga pala..time really flies. Pasko na ulit, masaya na naman sa lupang hinirang. Sadly we are not planning to go back for Christmas this year. We'll see, but if we are to go I have to start planning now, what with all the expenses, we really have to plan ahead.

Right now I am into going back by last week of Oct until mid Nov, by then parang pasko na rin ang kapaligiran. I'm thinking it's about time to be at home during All Saint's day, I haven't been home for this for about six years already. Kakamiss ang fishball sa cemetery hahaha!!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…