My dear friend from Canada…

I called my friend yesterday and even though we've been apart for almost 7yrs already the camaraderie is still there. We still laugh out loud as if we just saw each other yesterday. She's now based in Canada and I don't think our schedules will make it possible for us to see each other quite too soon. We've been in touch through email and occasionally I'll have the urge to call just so I can hear her laugh. Whenever I think about her, I have always this image of our constant kuentuhan every Friday after work dun sa ilalim ng puno ng kaymito sa bahay nila, yung tipong kinakabagan na kaming dalawa sa kakatawa.….

Each of us had gone a long way from our simple days of lazing under that tree and still the friendship endures. Great friends really are for keeps.

Wala lang, miss ko lang sya and our walang humpay na kasayahan before…..
Labyo sister!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan