Goodbye Ms. Blums…..

Yesterday was her last day at the office. I will surely miss her because we've been together at work for quite some time already. Even back home we were working at the same company. Six years was spent in Batangas, two years was spent together in Malaysia, and four years here in Singapore. I was in Malaysia because of her and at my current job because of her. I will always be grateful for all the help she has given me. We have our own misunderstandings at times but she will always be a friend to me no matter what. I just hope we'll be able to see each other around in the near future.

Today it seems strange not to go over her cubicle early in the morning for some talks, and through out the day I missed our conversation in tagalog and all our kalokohan in this office specially if we are both fed-up with people and with work. We have the same type of job and whenever one took a vacation the other one will take over the scope but now I wonder how will I cope with all my load if I want to go back to pinas for short breaks…..

Bye blums and all the best to you dear friend….kuhanin mo na lang ulit ako dito hehehe….
Take care and see you around…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Fiesta sa Bauan