October or December???

I am planning to go back home by Oct this year but then now I am thinking that it would be better to go by December. One of the main reasons will be our kampung fiesta. Normally this only occurs every five years and I vividly remember that I and my barrio friends arranged for the very first fiesta in our barrio. That was in 1985. So many changes and so many years have gone by and it's about time to have a reunion again.

I've heard that almost all my kababaryo who moved to other countries to settle will be going home also for this event. Ethel, my childhood buddy and neighbor will fly from Italy. Some cousins from Canada will probably be there too. Belen will arrive from Taiwan. Most of these people I haven't seen for quite a number of years already. This will be a good time for reunions and catching-up since we last saw each other.

Now here's the hitch, the fiesta will be just two days after Christmas and we are not suppose to spend this season home so my hubs really was not into going back this year. I keep on convincing him to go but he won't budge saying he has some conflict with his work schedule. Then he told me it's okay for me to go home myself but then we will not be able to be together this Christmas…hay pano ba yan?....so I am thinking of this: fly from here on Dec 26 so we'll be together at least on Christmas day and stay on until after New Year…OR go back as originally plan by this October…hay pano…hay…hay…

Too early to plan, you might say but the oc in me wants to finalize this travel plans before end of this month so financial planning can follow hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipat Bahay na….

Another Lunch...

Leaving Home for the kids Future…